Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Trust in the Lord….


Proverbs 11:28
He that trusteth in his riches shall fall: but the righteous shall flourish as a branch.

Proverbs 16:20
He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good: and whoso trusteth in the Lord, happy is he.

Proverbs 20:24
Man’s goings are of the Lord; how can a man then understand his own way?

Proverbs 30:5
Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

Our family is walking through a difficult time. I need these reminders to be faithful and trust in the Lord no matter what my eyes see or my ears hear. God bless you all; may your trust in God grow.

Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not on thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall make straight thy paths.

ALL not some. We must include him in everything we say and do.

God bless!
Laura
Happy at Home
~~~~~
May I suggest?
~~~~~


Shared at:

6 comments:

  1. Hang in there Laura. The good Lord hears and answers prayers. We all need to trust in him! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you've found the encouragement you seek and know that no matter what is happening - God has a plan and loves you very much! I do appreicate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your kindness, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Proverbs 3:5 is my favourite verse, may you find comfort and strength in it. May God bless you and your family at this time and always. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you! I needed these verses, too! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I answer as many as I can.

Right now, I'm healing from breast cancer surgery on October 20th and dealing with the side effects of chemotherapy. Please understand if I don't answer. This is all new to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME!!!
I treasure your prayers and your comments.

If you have a question, be sure I can reach you by email or subscribe to the comments.

Be blessed!
Laura