Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Wisdom from Past Presidents of the United States

Just a few Presidential quotes I came across recently....


 "The United States is the best and fairest and
most decent nation on the face of the earth."
~George Herbert Walker Bush~




"You ain't learnin' nothin' when you're talkin'."
~Lyndon Baines Johnson~




 "I have never been hurt by anything I didn't say."
~Calvin Coolidge




 "The only man who makes no mistake is the man who does nothing."
~Theodore Roosevelt

God bless America!
Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage


All photos are from Wikipedia. 
Click on the photo to see the corresponding page.
~~~~~
May I suggest?
Review:  American Patriots: Answering the Call to Freedom
~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. LOL - the quote from Johnson is funny. Poor grammar, but a decent resemblance to James 1.19!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I answer as many as I can.

Right now, I'm healing from breast cancer surgery on October 20th and dealing with the side effects of chemotherapy. Please understand if I don't answer. This is all new to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME!!!
I treasure your prayers and your comments.

If you have a question, be sure I can reach you by email or subscribe to the comments.

Be blessed!
Laura