Monday, July 7, 2008

My Daybook







Good evening!

It's Monday again and time for My Day Book!








Outside my Window... Darkness is falling.
I am thinking... I'm growing tired.
I am thankful for... good friends old and new.
From the kitchen... leftover chicken and dumplings.
I am creating... I worked on making yo yo coasters today.
I am going... to have a nice chat with my husband tonight after I put the kids to bed. Soon!
I am wearing... a black and white striped blouse and black knit slacks, bare feet, hair in a clip. Folks who know me would be surprised to see me in pants!
I am reading... A Charlotte Mason Education- Levinson and Calm my Anxious Heart by Linda Dillow.
I am hoping... for a miracle of provision from our Lord Jesus Christ.
I am hearing... blip blip from a computer game my daughter is playing on PBS online.
Around the house... things are quieting down for the evening.
One of my favorite things... writing.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... going to the county fair to see my friends' kids show their 4 H projects, getting ready for garage sale for sure this time.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you.

God bless!
Laura

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, I am late in getting over here:-(...but, I wanted to make sure and thank you so much for my award you gave to me last week:-(. It means alot...so HUGS!!

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your daybook.
    Have a lovely week.
    Julie D.
    www.homeschoolblogger.com/juldos

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ladies just bless my soul! Thanks so much for your comments!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor