Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Why Isn't This Blogger Blogging?

I attended our homeschool moms' support group meeting last night. One of my friends commented that she can always tell when I've been really busy because I don't write on my blog. Yep. She's right. It seems that the last few weeks have been crazy busy.

I've written an article for The Kingdom Business Journal which was published online this month. Go take a look if you like, it's free. I've also been working for The Shepherd's Guide, a yellow page directory of Christian businesses. It's all been data entry type work. I've spent quite a bit of time on it; but, I think I'm finally going to be able to purchase a grain mill. I'd love to hear your recommendations. I'm looking at the Wonder Mill pretty seriously.

I've also had my house torn apart because the carpet cleaner came last week. I was ready for him upstairs. When he told me he'd do the finished basement for only $20 more, I had to take him up on it. School was put on hold while we pulled furniture etc out of the rooms and got the floors ready for him. Of course, I've been trying to sort things out before it all just gets stuffed back in the kids' rooms! Ugh, I feel like I'm in chaos because of these extra things I've been doing. Can anyone relate?

My oldest son has spring break next week. I'm thinking about doing some spring cleaning. Then, I suppose I'll be having a spring yard sale soon. We'd like to get some money together to buy season passes to our zoo for our family. My little ones haven't been to a zoo yet. Wouldn't that be a great new experience? Just that is motivating. Well, I'm off to get busy.

God bless!
Laura
Busy at Home

3 comments:

  1. Laura,

    I too notice when you do not blog for awhile.

    I am excited to hear that you have been saving for a grain mill. I also worked some part-time jobs to get my. I have had mine now almost a year. I love it.

    I have the NuttriMill. It is bigger then the WonderMill but from the same company. I bought mine from Martha Greene at MarmeeDear & Co here on-line.

    If you can, I would go for the NutriMill. It is well worth the money.

    I look forward to seeing what you are able to get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you post, I keep looking for one! But we all get busy so I understand! lol Does it feel like winter up there too? Does here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura! Nice to meet you last night! Just wanted to say hello!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor