Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Early Mornings

I'm growing to love early mornings. I've gotten up early before; but, it was always begrudgingly. I've been getting up a few mornings a week to go to a water exercise class. I get there around 5:30 a.m. It's so quiet in town at that time. When I get home just before 7:00 a.m., it's still quiet. I like that.

I'm going to go read in my Bible and pray for a bit.
Then, I'm off to the kitchen to make brown sugar granola with the Hillbilly Housewife's recipe.

Laura

1 comment:

  1. I love and enjoy the early mornings too, except now I can't sleep in at all? lol

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I answer as many as I can.

Right now, I'm dealing with the side effects of chemotherapy. Please understand if I don't answer. This is all new to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME!!!
I treasure your prayers and your comments.

If you have a question, be sure I can reach you by email or subscribe to the comments.

Be blessed!
Laura