Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pay the Taxes or Pay the Rent?



You know and I know that taxes are way too high; and, so is the national debt.  I don't debate that.  I do not, however, get angry or upset about paying our taxes.  Why?  

  • I see paying our taxes a little differently.  
  • I see paying our federal taxes as paying rent to live in the most wonderful country in the world.  
  • Rent to have freedom like nowhere else.  
  • Freedom to make choices that contradict popular opinion.  
  • Freedom to worship my God and my Lord Jesus Christ in the way I choose.  
  • Sold out to Jesus and not hiding it...that's worth the price in itself.
Click on the flag for a free wallpaper download.

Laura
Thankful to be an American.

2 comments:

  1. Great perspective! Thanks for sharing at Fridays Unfolded!

    Alison
    Nancherrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Alison. Have a terrific weekend.

    Blessings to you from our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,

    Laura Lane
    Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I answer as many as I can.

Right now, I'm healing from breast cancer surgery on October 20th and dealing with the side effects of chemotherapy. Please understand if I don't answer. This is all new to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME!!!
I treasure your prayers and your comments.

If you have a question, be sure I can reach you by email or subscribe to the comments.

Be blessed!
Laura