Saturday, November 26, 2011

Decorating for Christmas with New Wallpaper

Just click on the picture to download free wallpaper.

Why not do a little redecorating for Christmas?  There are lots of free wallpapers available on the web.  I like this one.

Don't fret about Christmas.  Gifts don't have to be bought.  Just determine to show extra love and kindness to those you love and those with whom you come into contact this season.  As my Pastor Dan says, "Be Jesus with skin on."


~~~~~
May I suggest?
Sending You a Little Christmas
~~~~~ 


Monday
Mom's the Word - Good Morning Monday - Mommy Moments Monday Living Proverbs 31 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the wallpaper Laura :-) I hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I answer as many as I can.

Right now, I'm healing from breast cancer surgery on October 20th and dealing with the side effects of chemotherapy. Please understand if I don't answer. This is all new to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME!!!
I treasure your prayers and your comments.

If you have a question, be sure I can reach you by email or subscribe to the comments.

Be blessed!
Laura