Friday, November 11, 2011

My Thoughts About Michelle Duggar's 20th Baby

Michelle Duggar Admits Having Lots of Kids 'Isn't for Everyone'
Picture Credit TLC

I've heard some disturbing words about Mrs. Duggar expecting her 20th child.  I believe that this is a decision for Mr. and Mrs. Duggar and God, not for the media or anyone else.  Obviously, the three of them are in agreement.  God indicates that large families are a blessing. I'm happy for Mrs. Duggar and her family.  May God bless her and baby and keep them in perfect health.

4 comments:

  1. Amen, Laura. I'm not sure why everyone is so opinionated about this. This is a personal family decision and children are blessings! I pray all goes well too!

    Hugs,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Duggars and think Michelle seems so warm hearted and a great mother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a "like button" on Blogger... I agree with you, Laura. To have 20 children truly is a blessing and the media should stay out of it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I answer as many as I can.

Right now, I'm dealing with the side effects of chemotherapy. Please understand if I don't answer. This is all new to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME!!!
I treasure your prayers and your comments.

If you have a question, be sure I can reach you by email or subscribe to the comments.

Be blessed!
Laura