Friday, January 6, 2012

Five Minute Friday: Roar

Let’s do it. Let’s just write without worrying if it’s just right or not.
For only five short, bold, beautiful minutes. Let your mind and your words and your heart fly free; wild – no editing, no over thinking.
Won’t you join me?

Subject:  Roar

Go!

Roar.  The sound of a tornado ripping homes and lives apart.  The sound of a lion ripping through the still air of the savannah.  The sound of a crowd cheering in the stands.  The sound of a jet tearing through the sky at unheard of speeds.  The sound of a waterfall plummeting a hundred feet below.  The sound of a mama bear protecting her cubs.  The sound of a volcano spewing lava and debris in the air.  The sound of race cars tearing up the track.  The sound of a bunch of kids in the back of the car or van.  The sound of life in the 21st century. 

In contrast-  the still small voice of our Lord God.  Hear Him in the silence.

Stop!

~~~~~
May I suggest?
~~~~~ 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea and a great contrast that we all should remember.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I answer as many as I can.

Right now, I'm dealing with the side effects of chemotherapy. Please understand if I don't answer. This is all new to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME!!!
I treasure your prayers and your comments.

If you have a question, be sure I can reach you by email or subscribe to the comments.

Be blessed!
Laura