Monday, February 20, 2012

Review: Beeyoutiful

Photobucket

BEEYOUTIFUL is a company with which I was familiar before I received these products for review.  I have used their Supermom vitamins and find that they help me feel more energetic.  I was so excited to have the opportunity to try some new to me products.

I received two products, Winter Breeze vapor rub and BALM lip balm.

"Breathe freely again -- naturally. A healthy version of the vapor rub mom used to spread on your chest and under your nose, Winter Breeze uses body-friendly coconut and olive oils -- along with beeswax -- as carriers for the camphor, menthol, eucalyptus, wintergreen, and tea tree oils known for their abilities to clear mucus and help heal upper respiratory and bronchial infections." ~ Beeyoutiful website
$18.00

This product has some fabulous reviews on the Beeyoutiful website.

My thoughts:  I really liked the fragrance that this combination of oils gve this vapor rub.  No one was ill during the time of this review; so, I didn't get to see how the product works on colds.  My husband uses a similar product to help keep him from becoming congested at night.  So, he was my tester.  He used it as he uses the other product.  He rubbed some under his nose and breathed deeply.  It worked for awhile; but, he woke up congested.  Now, I don't know if it will work for a cold as a chest rub.  Thankfully, no one needed it during this review period.  I will, however, be using it as a first line of defense should anyone show signs of a cold.  This product went on smoothly and smelled great.  It didn't have a sticky slimy feel like the competitor's product and the fragrance was much milder than other vapor rubs.

Photobucket

B.A.L.M.
Beeyoutiful All-natural Lip Moisturizer
$3.00

It's made with grape seed oil, shea butter, bees wax, and essential oils. 

My thoughts:  The lip balm has a yummy fresh orange taste fragrance.  It's just like biting into a fresh juicy orange or opening a fizzy bottle of Orange Crush.  It's smooth and not at all sticky.  While I wouldn't order just the lip balm, it would be a nice add on to another order.  The label did not stick well at the edges; but, a piece of scotch tape took care of that.

I have been happy with the Beeyoutiful products that I've used.  I don't hesitate to recommend their company to you. 

See what the other Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Crew members think.
Click HERE.

Photobucket

I received these products for free in  exchange for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I answer as many as I can.

Right now, I'm healing from breast cancer surgery on October 20th and dealing with the side effects of chemotherapy. Please understand if I don't answer. This is all new to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME!!!
I treasure your prayers and your comments.

If you have a question, be sure I can reach you by email or subscribe to the comments.

Be blessed!
Laura