Saturday, February 25, 2012

Review: Experience Miami Worship with Miami Vineyard Live CD

Dancing!  My daughter started dancing to the Lord the moment the music filled the air.  I cannot even describe the energy and excitement of this style of worship music.  I loved that it was live; so, it really was worship and celebration music.  I only wish they'd included lyrics in the cover.  It's a combination of island music, Latino music, gospel, and just fun music.  It's Miami praise.  My family is really enjoying this CD.

Please sample the flavor of Miami below and get all the details.

Miami Live from Vineyard Resources on Vimeo.
"Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

2 comments:

  1. This is my first time to visit this blog and I found it very uplifting to read! Keep up the good work!

    sistermomy at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I answer as many as I can.

Right now, I'm dealing with the side effects of chemotherapy. Please understand if I don't answer. This is all new to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME!!!
I treasure your prayers and your comments.

If you have a question, be sure I can reach you by email or subscribe to the comments.

Be blessed!
Laura