Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Contentment, Thankfulness, and Happily Ever After

Contentment...
Definitely an out of style commodity these days.
You cannot find it in the stores on Black Friday.
It's not available on-line on Cyber Monday.
It is only available in one place from one person.
Within yourself from God.
It's available here and now.
It begins with being thankful.
Live today as though it's your happily ever after.
It is.

Sara Elizabeth wrote a lovely post on Contentment at A Mama's Story:
Be Content With Such Things as Ye Have.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage






Shared:
I Choose JoyHearts for Home Thursdays - All Things Thursday -   Homeacre Hop The Charm of Home -  Brambleberry Cottage -Sweet & Simple Fridays

Modest MondaysProverbs 31 Monday  - Mom's the Word - A Mama's Story - Mix it Up Monday Make the Scene Monday  - Inspire Me Monday  - Sharing His Beauty 

5 comments:

  1. Yes! I truly share your sweet sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a terrific weekend and Advent season, Laura!
    Laura, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes this has crossed my mind especially on black Friday. Great post.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true. Thanks for sharing with us at The Thankful HomeAcre Hop!

    Please join us again Thursday for The HomeAcre Hop at:
    http://summersacres.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-homeacre-hop-48.html

    ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sherry,
    May God bring peace, hope, and love to you in immeasurable proportions this holiday season as you focus on His son, Jesus.
    Blessings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I answer as many as I can.

Right now, I'm healing from breast cancer surgery on October 20th and dealing with the side effects of chemotherapy. Please understand if I don't answer. This is all new to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME!!!
I treasure your prayers and your comments.

If you have a question, be sure I can reach you by email or subscribe to the comments.

Be blessed!
Laura