Sunday, March 23, 2014

Four Blood Moons

Thank you friend!
     I finished reading Four Blood Moons by John Hagee.  I borrowed it from a good friend after seeing the video of three sermons by Pastor John Hagee in my Sunday Bible study class.  Since this isn't an official review, I'll skip to my thoughts.
     This was a very intense book.  Pastor Hagee is obviously a very learned man.  I found reading it a bit slow for me due to my lack of background, but I have friends who have recently read it who considered it a quick read.  I wanted to know about the Blood Moons when I picked it up.  I read it all, but he didn't explain about the Blood Moons until page 168.  Just warning you, there's a lot of in depth teaching that is included first.
     Is it worth the read?
       Yes, I think so.
     What did I come away with?
       The land of Israel is most definitely the property of the Jewish people.  It was deeded to them by God Himself.
        If we're not on Israel's side, we're on the wrong side.
     Watch and pray.  Watch and pray.  Watch and pray.
     Blessings,
     Laura


6 comments:

  1. I love to read, and this sounds like something I can just ponder and pray about as I go. Thank you for the recommendation. And thank you for blessing me with adding the button to your sidebar. You are so very encouraging to me, dear one.
    Love in Jesus,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review, Laura, and your honest thoughts. I was eagerly awaiting to hear how you enjoyed it :) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good afternoon, Jacqueline,
    You've touched my heart this afternoon. Thank you. I'm currently reading another book about the four blood moons by Mark Hitchcock. My review is due on April 15th, the date of the first blood moon.
    One interesting thing that Pastor Hagee mentioned in his video sermon, but I don't remember reading in the book, is that the blood moon won't be visible from everywhere, just in certain places. It has to do with the timing of the eclipse. Just thought I'd throw that thought in there.
    Blessings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie,
    You are the reason I wrote it. ~smile~ While I was answering Jacqueline's comment about this review, you wrote your comment. Here's a bit of what I wrote to her about it:

    "I'm currently reading another book about the four blood moons by Mark Hitchcock. My review is due on April 15th, the date of the first blood moon.
    One interesting thing that Pastor Hagee mentioned in his video sermon, but I don't remember reading in the book, is that the blood moon won't be visible from everywhere, just in certain places. It has to do with the timing of the eclipse. Just thought I'd throw that thought in there."

    I thought you'd like to know. I'll be over in just a bit for a visit.
    Blessings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter has this book. I have heard John Hagee's teaching series on TV several times. It is fascinating and it is real. We are not bystanders in Bible prophecy, we are all living it. And you are so right, if we are not on Israel's side we are coming against the apple of God's eye. The land He gave them is their land no matter what the map may look like right now.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I answer as many as I can.

Right now, I'm healing from breast cancer surgery on October 20th and dealing with the side effects of chemotherapy. Please understand if I don't answer. This is all new to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME!!!
I treasure your prayers and your comments.

If you have a question, be sure I can reach you by email or subscribe to the comments.

Be blessed!
Laura