Wednesday, March 5, 2014

REVIEW: Pirates of Rocky Crag Bay and Other Stories by Rebekah A. Morris

Thank you Miss Morris for giving me this free copy for review.
Pirates of Rocky Crag Bay is filled with wholesome adventure stories for youngsters that would be good for read alouds.  They are short enough to keep a child's attention and long enough to enjoy a good cuddle.  I think that these tales would be nice to read at bedtime.  I found the stories to be interesting, and many of the stories have a good moral.  My youngest is twelve years old.  She read a few stories and thought they were a bit young for her.  We think that it would be good for children from about four to ten years old.  Older children may enjoy reading them alone.   I know it's not always easy to find books for young boys.    Rebekah Morris is a writer to watch.  I invite you to take a look at the book here and see what you think.

From Rebekah Morris' website, Rebekah's Reading Room:
My Photo

Rebekah A. Morris is an outgoing, enthusiastic free lance writer who has a passion for writing short stories as well as novels. Currently she has 5 books published with more to come!  Living at home in Missouri with her parents and sister, Rebekah also does beautiful hand quilting, and greatly enjoys history, reading, teaching writing to a variety of ages, playing the violin and piano, and coming up with dramatic and original things to do.
"Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review.   I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for being willing to read and review this book for me!

    My two published books in the Triple Creek Ranch series will be on sale on Amazon for Kindles starting on Friday if you are interested. I'm a little over 1/2 way done writing book 3. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one I will have to pick up, my little man loves being read to and loves hear stories of pirates and such.

    Thanks for the great insight.

    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the review. Have a good evening.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I answer as many as I can.

Right now, I'm dealing with the side effects of chemotherapy. Please understand if I don't answer. This is all new to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME!!!
I treasure your prayers and your comments.

If you have a question, be sure I can reach you by email or subscribe to the comments.

Be blessed!
Laura