Friday, May 2, 2014

Five Minute Friday: Mess

Five Minute Friday5 minutes... 1 word topic... no heavy editing... just write....

Today's word at Lisa Jo's is MESS.

Start:  5 minutes.  My blog posts take way more than 5 minutes most of the time.  After all, if I don't read and re-read them, they are a mess. A mess like my car.  Why, with all of the fancy do-hickies that cars are loaded with these days, do they not have self-vacuuming floors?  Surely with technology that takes a group of men to the moon and can make a blog go all around the world in moments, they could figure that one out. Think of it.  Crumbs and straw wrappers no more.  Bits of paper and little pebbles from the driveway whisked away as we drive.  Of course, it would be nice to have self-washing windows and such, too.  I think I've pretty well made a mess out of this little writing assignment.  Why?  I think it's because I'm tired from the week and just feeling silly.  Silly's good sometimes.  Isn't it?  If you don't agree, don't mess with me.  ~grin~


5 comments:

  1. Ahahahaa! What a mess! I love it! Great post, Laura! Made me giggle! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - cars should be self-cleaning. We live near the beach, and my 4yo ALWAYS tracks in a ton of sand, so my car floor is always sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not messy at all! All I can say about mess, I don't cope well with mess, it stresses me, I am one of those neat tidy people:) that find a home for everything.

    May you have a lovely weekend.

    Blessings

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo,
    Want to come over and play?
    Blessings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jo,
    It stresses me, too. I'm just not naturally tidy. Maybe when I grow up? Thanks for liking me anyway. ~smile~

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I answer as many as I can.

Right now, I'm dealing with the side effects of chemotherapy. Please understand if I don't answer. This is all new to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME!!!
I treasure your prayers and your comments.

If you have a question, be sure I can reach you by email or subscribe to the comments.

Be blessed!
Laura