Monday, May 26, 2014

On this Monday Evening...


Outside...

     The drip drip drip of a lovely spring rain.

This evening...
     Sharing my recipes with my husband for our cafe.


Thinking...
     My children are growing up quickly.  I want to make memories with them this summer.

I've been reading...
     Out of the Ruins... a novel set during the 1905 San Francisco earthquake
     Modern Pioneering... a non-fiction book about gardening, foraging, and cooking
     The Circle Maker... a book about praying boldly

On the menu for this week...
Monday:  Pizza Hut to the rescue!
Tuesday:  Spaghetti
Wednesday:   Eat at Church  
Thursday:  Beef Stew 
Friday:  Date night with my sweetheart.  Kids fend for themselves. 

On my to do list...this week
Mail a book that I sold with Homeschool Classifieds.
Work at the cafe. 
Work on school records.
Organize my THM recipes.  I want to get back on the wagon. :)

Have a wonderful week!

Laura
~~~~~
May I suggest?
~~~~~

8 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, Just inviting you to share some posts at our new link up :) Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jes, I'll be honored to join you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we have had some lovely Spring rains, haven't we! :) We were grateful that it stopped yesterday evening long enough for us to unload Jimmy & Megan after their last conference though!

    I'm so glad you've sold at least one book on Homeschool Classifieds. I need to get back over there and probably redo all of my listings since they've probably all expired by now. :)

    I hope you are all doing well. It was fun to get to see Michael on Sunday. :)

    Have a wonderful day today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Laura, You sound very busy! And yes, we all need to have a list of things we want to do before summer is gone again and the children grow another year older.
    Enjoy and take yourself on a lovely date night! A nice walk and a picnic! Have a great week!
    Blessings, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Roxy. You bless me. I've been wearing the apron you made for me at the cafe. It was nice to have a nice new one. I'd been saving it for special without knowing the reason. I adore it.
    Blessings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read the Circle books -- they sure impacted my prayer life. Now I'm reading Mike Batterson's new book, "All In." Convicting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for telling me about the book, Pamela. I'll be over for a visit in a few minutes.
    Blessings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor