Thursday, July 31, 2014

Guest Post: Gentle Joy Homemaker's Garage Sale Prayer List

One of the things that is enjoyable about blogging is finding like-minded ladies.  I read an absolutely wonderful article over at Gentle Joy Homemaker's blog this week.   I've had similar experiences with praying. She explained it so well, I wanted to share it with you.   While you're at her blog, look around.  She has some lovely fresh ideas.
I am a wife and a homeschooling mom of 6 wonderful children.  I am interested in gardening, being thrifty, herbs, essential oils, baking, teaching and training my children, reading, sewing and more.  Money is not plentiful, BUT God supplies all of our needs according to His riches and we are thankful. One way He provides is through garage sales... it is amazing to see what He gives to us... just when we need it.  Praying about those needs has allowed us to see more of the answered prayers that before we took for granted.....  now, I have a Garage Sale Prayer List.  :)   You can read about it here:   

6 comments:

  1. Good Morning Laura, Can you believe today is the last of July?
    Thinking of you this morning...
    Much has been going on!
    Looking forward to a full August also. Just wanted to say hello :o)
    Love, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura Lane - Thank you for featuring my post- what a blessing - I sure appreciate it. My daughter and I both love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome and thank you! I hope you get lots of visitors.
    Blessings!
     
     
    Laura
    Lane
     
    My blog, Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know where the time has gone since February! I'm living among piles of clothing, mending, etc. I need to learn to manage my 24 hour days in about 20 now. ~smile~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Laura, for sharing this post. I'm heading over to check it out. I hope your day is blesses with joy and peace! ~Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome, Pamela. I'll be over for a visit soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I answer as many as I can.

Right now, I'm healing from breast cancer surgery on October 20th and dealing with the side effects of chemotherapy. Please understand if I don't answer. This is all new to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME!!!
I treasure your prayers and your comments.

If you have a question, be sure I can reach you by email or subscribe to the comments.

Be blessed!
Laura