Saturday, August 2, 2014

Free Kindle Book - Appalachian Serenade Novella

Thank you Bethany House for this free e-book.
I read Appalachian Serenade last week.  I really liked reading this book.  The folks were just so friendly.  It was like visiting a small town and enjoying the hospitality.  It's a short and sweet novella filled with small-town characters that made me smile.  You can smile, too.  It's free on Kindle right now!  Click here to find out more about the story and to find links to get it free!  Remember to double check the price before ordering.  I don't want you to get any unpleasant surprises! I look forward to reading more from Sarah Loudin Thomas.

Excerpt from Baker Publishing's description:

Delilah Morrissey has always wanted to be a mother, but when she becomes a young widow, that dream now seems farther away than ever. Unable to continue to live alone in Chicago, her only option is to accept her sister's offer to move in with her family back in West Virginia. Will Delilah have the faith to pursue a new dream--even if it means giving up the old?

In this charming novella, debut novelist Sarah Loudin Thomas introduces readers to Wise, West Virginia--a small town nestled in an Appalachian valley where the everyday miracles of life and faith play out in stories of healing, hope, and love.

Includes an excerpt of Miracle in a Dry Season, the first full-length novel in the Appalachian Blessings series--a book New York Times bestselling author Debbie Macomber called, "Wonderful, simply wonderful."


Bethany House requested a short review of this book.  I received the e-book free of charge just like you can.  I received no other compensation.  I am not an Amazon affiliate.

Blessings,
Laura

10 comments:

  1. I would love to read this book, love to read a book where you feel like you are right with the characters. Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura
    Thanks for the recommendation.
    I was able to get this book free on Amazon UK. I didn't think I would be able to as it was on the US site.
    Lucky me ;0)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you'd like this one, Cally. Thanks for talking back. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found this at Motivational Monday. Thanks for the suggestion for a free Kindle book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome, Susan. Thanks for talking back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for mentioning this! I got it! YAY! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this free book. Hopping over from Strangers & Pilgrims. Have a good day! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing this week on the Art of Home-Making Mondays!

    Freebies are always fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're welcome, Jes. I always like dropping by your blog. See you in a few minutes.
    Blessings,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I answer as many as I can.

Right now, I'm healing from breast cancer surgery on October 20th and dealing with the side effects of chemotherapy. Please understand if I don't answer. This is all new to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME!!!
I treasure your prayers and your comments.

If you have a question, be sure I can reach you by email or subscribe to the comments.

Be blessed!
Laura