Saturday, September 27, 2014

Well Planned Day, High School 4 Year Plan, July 2014 - June 2018


I have told you all how much I enjoy my own planner the Well Planned Day.  This is the four year high school student version.  I like it because all four years are included in one book.  I don't have to hunt for all the different years of records.  There's a lot of great advice about planning for college and after high school.  My daughter has been using hers for two years.  My son was so glad to see that it looked manlier than his sister's version from two years ago. ~smile~  It's not too late to buy a planner for this year.  In fact, this is a perfect time to buy a planner whether it's the four year planner, a yearly student planner, or one for yourself.  They're all on sale.


This is a product I highly recommend.  I could write out all the features, but it's so much more effective to look for yourself.  Just know that this is a product that we use and find very helpful for keeping our records in one place.

Peek inside.

See the complete line including student and blog planners.


Before we go any farther, I want you to know that I am  an affiliate because I like these products so much.  If you choose to buy after clicking one of my links, I will receive a small commission. This does not affect your cost.
From the publishers of Home Educating Family.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher.  
I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 <http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html> : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I answer as many as I can.

Right now, I'm dealing with the side effects of chemotherapy. Please understand if I don't answer. This is all new to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME!!!
I treasure your prayers and your comments.

If you have a question, be sure I can reach you by email or subscribe to the comments.

Be blessed!
Laura