Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Stressed? In a Rush?



Hello Ladies,

Are you feeling stressed?  In a rush?  I read an article at Living in Faith and Fun this morning that blessed me.  Take a look. 

Have a terrific first day of Autumn!  I'm hoping to begin decorating soon.  I've made a page for some of my Autumn posts at Falling for Autumn.

Blessings,
Laura
Happy at Home




Wednesday-  

Raising Homemakers - Wholehearted Wednesdays - A Wise Woman Builds Her Home -  So Much at Home - Wake Up Wednesday - What you wish Wednesdays - A Little R & R - Wow Us Wednesday - Wonderful Wednesdays - - Fluster's Creative Muster Making a Home 
Friday
 Essential Fridays - Faith Filled Fridays - Show and Tell Friday - Fridays Unfolded - Sweet & Simple Fridays I'm Lovin' It Party

4 comments:

  1. Good Afternoon, Laura!

    How are you? Sorry, I haven't been by much, it has been rather busy here. And, when I think I'm gonna get on the blog world,I feel rather tired and lay in my chair, then before I know it, another day has passed. :-)

    Any who... No not really stressed, but I think I'll go check it out anyways. Might need to pass the info on to someone else.

    Have a wonderful day!

    Hugs,
    Amy

    PS. How's the restaurant going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have done our fall decorating and I can't wait for the weather to cool off! I love this time of year! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I answer as many as I can.

Right now, I'm dealing with the side effects of chemotherapy. Please understand if I don't answer. This is all new to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME!!!
I treasure your prayers and your comments.

If you have a question, be sure I can reach you by email or subscribe to the comments.

Be blessed!
Laura