Tuesday, November 25, 2014

REVIEW: Rumors of Wars DVD

Thank you Edify Media, Inc. for this review copy.
Perhaps I was naive, but I thought that the movie was going to be more like a mystery than an action shoot 'em up bang 'em up movie.  It seemed more about violence than anything else to me.  Perhaps I was merely distracted by it.  I didn't quite understand exactly at what point in the end times the story was set. I had hoped for a stronger story line of hope even though it was an end times movie. 

The sets were dismal but very realistic looking.  The acting was excellent.  The costuming believable and excellent.  The explanation of the placement of the mark of the beast was plausible, but I don't believe anyone will take it against his will.

~My 15 year old son said that it was intense, kind of depressing, but also well-made.
~My husband wanted to quit watching before it was half over.
~I didn't want to finish, but did because of the review.

I cannot say that I enjoyed it.  

If you're into violent movies, you might like this.  It had a lot of the "cool" stuff like the uniforms and gear.  

 Dove approved (12+). (PG-13.) 89 minutes.


Synopsis:  An aspiring journalist, Roxy investigates end-times prophecies and discovers that the events described in the Bible are happening all around her. Years later, Shaw, an agent for the One World government, is hunting down rebels when he discovers her journal in the post-apocalypse rubble. What will he do with this new found truth? 

http://www.rumorsofwarsmovie.com/

I received this DVD in exchange for an honest review from Edify Media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I answer as many as I can.

Right now, I'm dealing with the side effects of chemotherapy. Please understand if I don't answer. This is all new to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME!!!
I treasure your prayers and your comments.

If you have a question, be sure I can reach you by email or subscribe to the comments.

Be blessed!
Laura