Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Heroines of the Past Bible Study for Girls


Click on the button above for the free course.
The Heroines of the Past is a free on-line Bible study class for girls.

"I enjoyed this Bible study very much. I liked all the stories and the little devotional at the end. I also liked how she put the Bible verses in order so that they were easier to find. She also asks questions and has you memorize stuff which is good. I highly recommend it." Amy age 13

From Amy Puetz:
"The Heroines of the Past 3 Week Bible Study Class will be delivered directly into your inbox five days a week, Monday through Friday. This three week class is both a Bible study and a collection of stories about historical women and girls. Each day has a story about a righteous lady from the past, and then a virtue study that digs into God's Word concerning the character quality demonstrated in the story. In this class, you will meet brave girls like Princess Edith, who boldly helped her family during the Middle Ages, girls like Blandina, who valiantly held onto her faith in the face of persecution, and servant-minded women like Mary Slessor, who worked for Christ as a missionary in Africa. This three-week study features five daily lessons that could be used as a home study for girls and their mothers or as an individual study.
Read my review of Ten Girls from History

Amy is a Homeschool Graduate



My Amy studied this course at no charge just as you can. We received no compensation and my Amy's opinion is her own.



Wednesday Raising Homemakers - A Wise Woman Builds Her Home - A Little R & R - Coffee and Conversation  Thursday  Home and Garden Thursday I Choose Joy - Hearts for Home Thursdays - All Things Thursday Share Your Cup Thursday Thrifty Thursday - Fridays Unfolded - Sweet & Simple Fridays I'm Lovin' It Party Friday Show and Tell Friday - Flaunt it Friday - Frugal Friday - Feathered Nest Friday - Home Sweet Home - Grace &Truth Monday Modest Mondays -  The Art of Homemaking Amaze Me Monday  - Mom's the Word - Good Morning Monday - Clever Chicks

7 comments:

  1. How nice.. Thank you for sharing.. Hope your having a good week.. God bless.Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today is my daughter Abigail's 12th birthday and thank you for this gift:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds wonderful! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome Jann. Pleasant tidings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a great resource! Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Laura for sharing this with us at Good Morning Mondays. I am thinking of running through this with my daughter - sort of a mother and daughter study. What a blessing you are for showing us this. Have a great day. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I'm taking a short spring break, so I will have a lot of messages when I get back online. If you would like a reply to your comment, please be sure to leave your email address and ask me for a response. I moderate all comments, so it your comments won't show on the blog until I get back in the swing of things.

Thanks so much for your patience!

It will be good for me to unplug for a bit. Know what I mean?
Be blessed!
Laura