Friday, March 27, 2015

Spring Diet for a Penny?

Our little Penny thinks Crocus are yummy!
Penny's 11 months old this month. It seems like she's lived with us for ages, yet it's only been nine months. She sure has turned our household upside down at times. Our previous dog, Josh, was 15 when he died. We'd forgotten how much activity and trouble a puppy can bring. She's finally calming down a bit, and we're learning to live together peacefully. Spring brought softer dirt to dig in. That made Penny happy. Just try to stop this little Doxie mix! She doesn't want to leave my mums alone either! I hope you're enjoying early signs of Spring. Before you know it, it will be Holy Week! 
Happy week ending!
Laura



4 comments:

  1. Awe. Thanks for the smiles. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruger turns 2 on the 3rd, it went by so fast!!! I kinda miss the puppy but he's a keeper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost my Abigail at the age of 10 to pancreatic lymphoma in Feb. In March I was given the opportunity to get a rescue Brittany -- she'll be 5 in July. She's still a handful and high energy.

    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! My neighbor had a Brittany. Energy galore! God bless you Debi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor