Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Acing the ACT by Elizabeth King

Acing the ACT is a slim little volume...

  • written to the student
  • written by elite tutor, Elizabeth King
  • not itimidating
  • encouraging
  • easy-to-read
  • lots of very specific tips 
  • explained details of how to approach questions
  • showed ways ACT tries to trick those who don't read entire questions
  • Math, Reading, Essay, and English insights
  • concise 144 pages
  • a chapter on what to memorize
  • great introduction to what it's all about and what to expect
Last year I read a very intimidating book about the SAT. Later, I found that colleges in my area tend to use the ACT scores. This little book is not scary at all. I'll be giving this to my 17 year old to help her prepare for next year's ACT. It's short and to the point. I recommend it.
"Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review.   I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising." "I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I answer as many as I can.

Right now, I'm dealing with the side effects of chemotherapy. Please understand if I don't answer. This is all new to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME!!!
I treasure your prayers and your comments.

If you have a question, be sure I can reach you by email or subscribe to the comments.

Be blessed!
Laura