Monday, August 31, 2015

Find a Way... Inspired by a True Story... A Review

Thank you Edify Media for this review DVD.
Find a Way is the story of a young man who was star of the high school football team who simply didn't wake up one Sunday morning. It is also the story of a number of other family and community members who are coping with this tragedy and personal tragedies as well.

Find a Way had some interesting elements, but to be truthful, if I hadn't been watching it for review, I may not have finished it. It didn't really keep my interest. It seemed too scattered for me. Some of the acting was stilted, some of the characters downright irritating, and it was just altogether sad. Of course, the main character, the bright spot in the whole movie and in their lives, dies. Everyone is dealing with that as well as their own problems. It wasn't bad, but not great either, in my opinion.

I know this isn't much of a review, but, to be truthful, I can't really say go buy this movie and watch it. It was different than other football movies, but I still didn't enjoy it. I think that they were trying to show how God can bring good from bad circumstances. But, as my fourteen year old daughter said, "It's like they set up all these problems then sprinkled a little pixie dust, and they were all fixed."
Watch a bit....


Read Dove review.



1 comment:

  1. Inspiring, thought-provoking, amazing. Looking forward to watch this.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I answer as many as I can.

Right now, I'm dealing with the side effects of chemotherapy. Please understand if I don't answer. This is all new to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME!!!
I treasure your prayers and your comments.

If you have a question, be sure I can reach you by email or subscribe to the comments.

Be blessed!
Laura