|Thank you BookLook for this complimentary review copy.|
Bob Welch has mined bits of gold from the Carol in the form of 52 Little Lessons from A Christmas Carol. Some of the lessons are obvious like "It's not about you" and "Don't let people steal your joy". Some require digging a little deeper like "Bitterness will poison you" and "You can't wish away the uncomfortable."
- 52 Lessons is a great little book for snatch reading because the chapters were short. It is also small and sturdy enough to fit inside a handbag.
- It was an interesting little book. Having read the book and seen movies, I could see the scenes in my mind as I read.
- I thought that it was well thought out and well organized to bring enlightenment to the reader.
- It's a relaxing read that brings back memories of reading and watching the move.
- It reveals the depth of A Christmas Carol.
- It will be most helpful and enjoyable for those who have read Dickens' Carol or watched one of the numerous movies.
It's an engaging little book to get you in the Spirit of Christmas Present.
No Rules Weekend Blog Party Literacy Musing Mondays Not Just Homemaking