Thursday, November 19, 2015

The Five Times I Met Myself by James L. Rubart

Thank you Litfuse for this review copy.
I almost shelved this book. Almost. I plodded through six chapters of "I'm only reading this for the review. It's boring."

SUDDENLY!
Fifty-one chapters of "I don't want to put this down! What's going to happen next? I really liked this book. Every time this guy dreams, he tries to fix all the stuff that's wrong in his life. Who wouldn't like to do that? It all begins when he's given a book about lucid dreaming. He decides to try to change his life by talking to himself. What a tangled web he creates. Only the creator of time himself will be able to sweep away the cobwebs of confusion and show what was, what might have been, what is, and what may be.

This science fiction suspense book is awesome. It's one of my top favorites of the year.

The Five Times I Met Myself
by James L. Rubart   

Contemporary Fiction
Thomas Nelson 

What if you met your twenty-three-year-old self in a dream? What would you say?
Brock Matthews' once promising life is unraveling. His coffee company. His marriage.
So when he discovers his vivid dreams---where he encounters his younger self---might let him change his past mistakes, he jumps at the chance. The results are astonishing, but also disturbing.
Because getting what Brock wants most in the world will force him to give up the one thing he doesn't know how to let go . . . and his greatest fear is that it's already too late.
Learn more and purchase a copy.
 Meet the Author
James L. Rubart is a professional marketer and speaker. He is the author of the best-selling novel “Rooms” as well as “Book of Days,” “The Chair,” “Soul’s Gate,” “Memory’s Door,” and “Spirit Bridge.” He lives with his wife and sons in the Pacific Northwest.

Author's Website
Twitter
Facebook
Read what other bloggers thought.


Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s  “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Wednesday
Wholehearted Wednesdays  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I'm taking a short spring break, so I will have a lot of messages when I get back online. If you would like a reply to your comment, please be sure to leave your email address and ask me for a response. I moderate all comments, so it your comments won't show on the blog until I get back in the swing of things.

Thanks so much for your patience!

It will be good for me to unplug for a bit. Know what I mean?
Be blessed!
Laura