|Thank you Blogging for Books for this review copy.|
Trim Healthy Mama Plan weighs in at just 310 pages. I love the new format!
It really is easier and much better organized. It's quick to pick up to read about a specific topic or to read through. If you're waiting, go ahead and get this book. I've been on and off plan, but I'm going to keep trying. I know it's hard to do during the holidays, but if we read the book over the next few weeks and begin to implement changes, we can hit it full force in January without so much extra baggage. There's a learning curve to this lifestyle. I'm going to learn it and live it. Won't you join me?
No food group is left out!
Details on how to implement the three main types of protein based meals
- Satisfying, low carb higher fat meals
- Energizing, medium carb, low fat meals
- Fuel Pull, low carb, low fat meals
- Additional information on other types of meals
- optional specialty foods
Help for implementation
- Short chapters that are easy to fit into busy schedules
- Sensible family friendly ideas for adapting for your family regardless of size
- Ways to adapt it for various types of Mamas from Drive-Thru Sues to Nursing Mamas
- Uplifting encouragement and hope for those who have lost hope
- Food lists
- Menu plan ideas
- Low glycemic and easy on your blood sugar
- Metabolism boosting
- Engaging friendly tone
One thing to note is that recipes are not included. You need to purchase the Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook separately. The Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook weighs in at 512 pages and includes photos of many recipes. The recipes are written in a conventional way which is a big plus to those of us who have seen This is in response to the multitude of requests from Trim Healthy Mamas through the Trim Healthy Mama facebook groups to make the cookbook separate for ease of use in the kitchen. I just ordered it and cannot wait to see it. It's receiving rave reviews in the facebook group.