Thursday, March 24, 2016

Mr. President Vintage Dramatizations Free for a Limited Time!

Compass Cinema has been one of my family's favorite companies for high quality video based learning. They have Latin, History, Economics, Filmmaking, Poetry, Logic, Old Western Culture, and Vocabulary products.

Just click on the picture to go to learn more.

Mr. President


*I am a Compass Cinema affiliate. If, after you click this link, you choose to purchase something, I may receive a small compensation.



Mommy Moments Monday - The Homemaking Party





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I'm taking a short spring break, so I will have a lot of messages when I get back online. If you would like a reply to your comment, please be sure to leave your email address and ask me for a response. I moderate all comments, so it your comments won't show on the blog until I get back in the swing of things.

Thanks so much for your patience!

It will be good for me to unplug for a bit. Know what I mean?
Be blessed!
Laura