Welcome to another thrifty week at Harvest Lane Cottage. I am honored by your visit. Each week I share my thrifty and frugal projects, ways of saving money, and my blessings from God.
I am so glad you dropped in for a visit today—or tonight!
I am back. I enjoyed the chance to catch up on some blogging things and some email without the need to write regularly. For the next week or so, I'm going to be writing reviews that I haven't finished yet. Please be patient with me!
Fall is my favorite time of the year, so you can be sure that I'll be writing about all the things I love about home, family, faith, friends, and fall. Be sure to click on the tab above, Falling for Autumn to see some of my earlier Fall posts.
Here's my thrifty week:
- I wrote reviews for two of my favorite homeschool products in exchange for free copies of The Well Planned Day and the 4 Year High School Planner. Thank you Jesus!
- We enjoyed Wendy's $.50 frosties for the family— again!
- I received a gift of 40 pounds of Red Delicious apples.
- My son found a western shirt on clearance for $3.00.
- My husband found a couple of white dress shirts on clearance.
- I chose to reuse old license tags to save $25 dollars when I paid my van taxes.
- We rented movies on sale for seventy-five cents.
- I received a new CD to review from a group my kids like— The Afters.
What are you doing in your home this week?
Now it's time to go eat supper. I'll talk to y'all again soon!
...doing what I can with what I've got
where I am on a short shoestring budget!