Friday, September 2, 2016

Well Planned Day 4 Year High School Planner 2016-2020 Review



Recently I wrote about how much I enjoy my own planner the Well Planned Day. Now I want to tell you about another product that has been a great fit for our family.


This is the 2016-2020 High School 4 Year Plan planner from The Well Planned Day.  I like it because all four years are included in one book. It is wonderful to be able to keep all the records together in one spot. This was invaluable when I prepared my elder daughter's final high school transcript.



There's a lot of great advice about planning for college and after high school built in.  My elder daughter used hers all four years.  My son has recorded two years so far, and this is my younger daughter's planner this year. She wishes it was prettier, but she plans to embellish it. She's already put pretty doodles on a few pages. 

This planner, like Well Planned Day, is adaptable. There is plenty of room for assignments, extracurricular activities, and even chores with check boxes for each.

It's not too late to buy a planner for this year.  I love my four year planners for my kids, but they also have single year high school planners, middle school planners, and planners for mom.


We did have two things that were disappointing to Amy.  The first is that she doesn't think it's pretty. The second is that the cover is not as sturdy as we'd like them to be since they have to last four years. She's had this about a month.

Our solution is probably going to be to glue the corner back together, then either Modge Podge some scrapbook paper over the cover to reinforce it or glue some scrapbook paper over the cover and then put clear Contact paper or have the library cover it. This would take care of both problems. As far as inside, I suggested that she decorate each page. All in all, it's the function that counts, but it does need last.

Nevertheless...

I recommend that you take a look at this product for your high school student. I could write out all the features, but it's so much more effective to see for yourself. This is a product that we use and find very helpful for keeping our records in one place—once again very helpful for writing transcripts. Note that four year books are available for other years as well. You can transfer records or just start at whichever level you are at.


Peek inside 44 sample pages.

Check out these free e-books from Well Planned Gal!

Publisher's Description
Plan and Record all 4 Years in 1 Place
Designed by the Well Planned Gal
$31.95

I created and designed this unique planner with tips, checklists, and resources to help you and your student prepare for their future. Reach all your goals and prepare for college with the one-of-a-kind High School 4 Year Planner.
This planner includes custom spaces for you to record your daily lesson plans, grades, extracurricular activities, and the books you read. Each year starts off with a basic college planning checklist, outlining what you should focus on each semester to prepare for college.
Each month features a spacious two-page layout so you can easily document what you are doing throughout high school.
Your whole family can stay organized and on track, ready to reach all of your goals together.
The High School 4 Year Planner from Well Planned Day includes:
  • space to record a four-year goal
  • organization for records, grades, and GPA with sample transcripts
  • space to plan each high school year with Class Plan and Checklists
  • informative articles
  • tips for preparing a college portfolio
  • forms to review college considerations and visits
...and so much more!

See the complete line including student and blog planners.
From the publishers of Home Educating Family.

Check out these FREE resources!


*The company discontinued their affiliate program, so I am no longer an affiliate.
Disclosure: I was sent a sample of this product for review purposes only. I was not compensated in any way. All opinions are my own based on my experience with this product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I answer as many as I can.

Right now, I'm dealing with the side effects of chemotherapy. Please understand if I don't answer. This is all new to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME!!!
I treasure your prayers and your comments.

If you have a question, be sure I can reach you by email or subscribe to the comments.

Be blessed!
Laura