Thursday, October 6, 2016

Feed Your Kindle or Nook! Free and Discounted Christian Ebooks from Baker Publishing!

Do you know about the free and discounted Christian Ebooks from Baker Publishing? They have some terrific titles for your Kindle, Nook, or other e-reader. Did I mention many are FREE? My favorite price!

This month they even have some that I've reviewed here at Harvest Lane Cottage. These are actually some of my favorites!

Click on the book covers to see my reviews.  

Don't begin reading this before bed!
It's hard to put down.
Fantasy/Allegory
A mysterious romance
with Jane Austen manners
Edwardian Romance

Travel to a place set apart
from the progress of time.
First of three books
Conflicts, troubles, mystery—great example
of turning to family, community, and God for help.
Amish Fiction
A light romance with multiple storylines
set on Prince Edward Island
Contemporary Romance

I'll be writing reviews of the sequels to The Red Door Inn and The Inheritance this fall. They're on my reading list.

7 comments:

  1. Great list. Oh I want a Kindle or a Nook or anything I can read on! Santa Please!
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a Kindle Touch that is a few years old. I like it just fine without all the bells and whistles! I wanted it for reading, and that's what I use it for. ~smile~
      Be blessed Lynn!
      Laura

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I read "The Red Door Inn" and it was pretty good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I'll definitely check these out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ​Hope you find something you like Camie.​

      Delete
  4. I love free ebooks! I also enjoy reading Amish novels. Thanks for sharing. I'm a new follower from Epic Mom's Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I answer as many as I can. If you have a question, be sure I can reach you by email or subscribe to the comments.

Be blessed!
Laura