Friday, December 30, 2016

When Calls the Heart Season 3 Set

Thank you Edify Media for this review copy.

Looking for a wholesome way to fill some cooped up in the house winter hours? Make that pot of cocoa, pop some corn, and settle in for a long winter's watch. Season Three of When Calls the Heart is a terrific candidate for a movie marathon. Watch it all in a weekend or episode by episode for great, clean, family-friendly, but chick flick happy video fun.

The Complete Season 3 includes 10 discs:
  1. It Begins with Heart
  2. Troubled Hearts
  3. Heart of a Hero
  4. Forever in My Heart
  5. Hearts in Question
  6. Episodes 1-5
  7. Episodes 6-10
  8. Bonus Features/Slide Show
  9. Hearties Family Reunion
  10. #Hearties Trivia Game—What's Your #Hearties IQ?
I've linked to my reviews of some of the programs. Take a look and see why my teen girls and I enjoy When Calls the Heart.
Thank you Edify Media for this complimentary copy.
Disclosure: I was sent a sample of this product for review purposes only. I was not compensated in any way. All opinions are my own based on my experience with this product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

8 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series! I can't wait for it to come back on! :)
    I hope you have a wonderful New Year Laura!
    Hugs my friend!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great series. Enjoy your week. Thanks for joining the party.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I'm taking a short spring break, so I will have a lot of messages when I get back online. If you would like a reply to your comment, please be sure to leave your email address and ask me for a response. I moderate all comments, so it your comments won't show on the blog until I get back in the swing of things.

Thanks so much for your patience!

It will be good for me to unplug for a bit. Know what I mean?
Be blessed!
Laura