Welcome to another thrifty week at Harvest Lane Cottage. I'm so glad you've found me! Each week I share my thrifty and frugal projects, ways of saving money, and my blessings from God.
I am so glad you dropped in for a visit today—or tonight!
Do say hello!
It's been a better week for me. Thursday was actually a good day for me. Praise God! I am trying to focus on doing the things that mom does best rather than spending my energy on just anything. I've been learning a lot about managing my side effects. I am hoping that will be helpful when I take chemo again next Tuesday. I request prayer for chemo day. It took me two days of chemo last time because of side effects. I hope that the doctor will make the adjustments needed to help me handle it better. God bless the doctors and nurses. They've been amazing!
This week's miracle: A double-edged axe fell from the workbench and landed a fraction of an inch from my husband's toes! God is protecting my family. I plead the Blood of Jesus over them for protection often. God is so good. Thank you LORD my strength!
God bless you all, thank you for your patience with me.
I also thank you for all the love you've shown and the prayers you've prayed. God will make a way where there seems to be no way. God bless you all!
- Hubby planned the week's menu based on the food we had on hand, so it kept the grocery bill lower.
- Monday night's dinner was a turkey we were given for Christmas along with mashed potatoes and gravy. The whole meal probably cost us a buck fifty out-of-pocket.
- I received a free scarf from Hope Scarves.
- I received gifts from my dad, Karla, Cheryl, Michelle, Beth, and Marilyn. Thank you all for your kindness to me and for showing love to me in a tangible way. I am encouraged and strengthened!
- Major real estate investment! Lowell cleared out seven cubic feet! Hallelujah! Now I need to work on my closet!
- Leftovers make a meal!
- Kids carrying food from home for lunches at work.
- My husband was able to help my daughter whose car broke down on the side of the road. Thank you God for keeping her safe!
- A big box of books is ready to be donated. When I get them out of the house, that will be a few more cubic feet of real estate investment!
What are you doing in your home this week?
...doing what I can with what I've got
where I am on a short shoestring budget!
I am totally serious about saving your change for Christmas.
You will be amazed at how much you can save up if you start now.
Just do it!
|It's time to start saving your pennies|
and your nickles and your rocks for Christmas!