|Thank you Compass Classroom|
for this review copy.
Things I liked:
- First of all, you've got to see this movie just because of all the amazing footage of some of the most beautiful places that I've seen.
- Dr. Del Tackett is very likeable. He drew me immediately into the movie with his natural, let's talk my friend, manner. He talked about his childhood, and how he loved the land he was hiking, and then gave the clincher that made me very very interested in the subject Genesis from the standpoint of geology and history. All this in two or three minutes that I don't want to spoil. It was an excellent introduction to the topic!
- The subject was addressed using history, science, and geology.
- It was objective, and very calm and matter-of-fact in it's presentation. It was not done in a way that was argumentative. It simply discussed facts that were observable.
- The filming was of the highest quality.
- The variety of experts consulted and interviewed was extensive.
- The proofs given were like bedrock strong.
- Lots of new information that I have never heard or seen.
Things I didn't like: