Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Make it Click!


The Breast Cancer Site
"Your click on the "Click Here to Give - it's FREE" button helps fund free mammograms for women in need — low-income, inner-city and minority women whose awareness of breast cancer and opportunity for help is often limited. Your click is paid for by site sponsors, and mammogram funding is provided to clinics throughout the U.S. through the efforts of the National Breast Cancer Foundation ." Quoted from The Breast Cancer Site.
Please take a moment to go to the Breast Cancer Site by clicking the button on above.  If you like what you see, just click the button.
May God bless you ladies. Please remember your monthly checks, yearly exams, and mammograms when your doctor recommends them.
Laura of Harvest Lane

3 comments:

  1. Great cause Laura! I clicked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,
    I've enjoyed browsing your blog and the music you've chosen is very soothing and beautiful.
    To answer your question, no, I do not stuff the flower petals and only use one set of petals, not two. The center (both front and back) are lightly stuffed and beaded. Hope this helps.
    Thank ou for stopping by my blog. Take care.
    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cause, I'll click too! Thanks for the healing prayers, I'm feeling much better and it looks like our heat wave might be coming to a end! Amen! I love the new look here, it was easy, wasn't it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I answer as many as I can.

Right now, I'm dealing with the side effects of chemotherapy. Please understand if I don't answer. This is all new to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME!!!
I treasure your prayers and your comments.

If you have a question, be sure I can reach you by email or subscribe to the comments.

Be blessed!
Laura