Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm in Awe!

Amy Lane Photography 
I am in awe of a Love that would choose to suffer so much for another. I am in awe of a Love that would not answer back to lies and false accusations. I am in awe of a Love that is so strong, it would not cry out for mercy when brutally struck and beaten over and over. I am in awe of a Love that would be silent when He could have stopped the torture at any moment. I am in awe of a Love that would love and ask God's forgiveness for His torturers, mockers, persecutors, and executioners because "they know not what they do."

I am in awe because He is awesome. I am in awe because Jesus is God's Son and He is Love.

I thank You God. I thank You Jesus. There is no way to express the gratitude I feel because I am in awe that You did this for me and for every person who will accept Your death and resurrection as payment for their sins.

I believe! Thank You for doing this so that we might have eternal life.

Amen

Just Something to Think About....

Laura
Blessed to be a Blessing


2 comments:

  1. I am in awe right along with you my friend! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I answer as many as I can.

Right now, I'm dealing with the side effects of chemotherapy. Please understand if I don't answer. This is all new to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME!!!
I treasure your prayers and your comments.

If you have a question, be sure I can reach you by email or subscribe to the comments.

Be blessed!
Laura