Thursday, November 11, 2010

Are You Making a List Yet?

Have you started making a list yet?
Maybe I should say lists.

Are you hosting a Thanksgiving celebration this year?

Have you made your menu?
Have you gathered your recipes?
Have you started your grocery lists?
Have you planned a cooking time-line?

Are you hosting a Christmas celebration?
The same quesitons apply, and many more.

Pour yourself a cup of eggnog, tea or grab a Coke from the fridge.  Sit down and start making your lists.  All the planning you do now will help reduce the stress later and help you enjoy instead of endure.

God bless you!
Happy Thanks Living!

Laura
Happy at Home
~~~~~
May I suggest?
~~~~~ 

 Wow Us Wednesday - Wonderful Wednesdays - - Fluster's Creative Muster - Encourage One Another Wednesdays - Making a Home

Blissful & Domestic - Inspire Me Fridays - Sweet & Simple Fridays - Fellowship Fridays at Christian Mom Blogger   - Farm Girl Friday - Thrifty Things Friday - Pin Me Linky Party - All Things Thursday 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura!

    I really need to get started on this! It seems like my lists for things to do just get longer each year! Not that I am going to buy more...I just keep accumulating people! This year we acquired one more grandson, and next year I will have two more grandbabies - blessings straight from heaven!!

    Thanks for the gentle reminder~ Happy list making!

    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I answer as many as I can.

Right now, I'm dealing with the side effects of chemotherapy. Please understand if I don't answer. This is all new to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME!!!
I treasure your prayers and your comments.

If you have a question, be sure I can reach you by email or subscribe to the comments.

Be blessed!
Laura