1) Grab a cup of tea or favorite beverage and relax. Remember writer's block from Junior High? It can rear its ugly head with bloggers, too. Don't let it stress you out.
2) Pray for inspiration. Many of us use our blogs to honor God and share His love and His Word. Why not just ask Him what He'd like you to write today?
3) Read your Bible, and use a verse as a springboard. This dovetails nicely with number two. A favorite verse or one that stands out to you today can be the perfect spark to get your writing thoughts moving.
4) Begin with a favorite quote. History and good books are filled with great thoughts from great and not-so-great persons that might help your own thoughts flow.
5) Use a photo for inspiration. What does it say to you? What might be happening in the photo? Write a caption. I once wrote a whole post about a beach ball.
6) Think of a problem and how to solve it. There is no end to the number of problems we have. Choose one you can help with. If you can give a frugal solution, all the better.
7) Think of a favorite saying and let it give you ideas.
8) Write about your favorite topic.
9) Use a cliché and expound upon it.
10) Write lists... your favorite things... things to do on vacation... ways to show kindness to your children... a list of links to favorite posts.
Know why I wrote this post?
I couldn't think of anything to write about!