|Thank you Edify Media for this review copy.|
"When the students of Rosewood High School lose their theater, music and dance departments due to budgets cuts, they create their own. Struggling to find the right script, music & choreography the students get advice from an uncommon source; the Bible! Each student becomes uniquely influenced as they discover that God takes them personally.
- It's a strong pro-America, pro-Christian, pro-freedom movie.
- It addressed an important issue—freedom of religion in public schools.
- The main actors were excellent.
- There were a couple of places near the end that the story didn't quite seem to add up. I think they were trying to tie up ends quickly that would have, in reality, may have taken much longer.
- All in all, it was a good movie that our whole family enjoyed. It was a good clean movie.
- I think it made my kids appreciate being homeschooled even more.
- I give it 4 Stars.
My family's opinions:
- "Every person should watch this movie. Just like God's Not Dead, it points out that you can stand up for your beliefs. With God nothing is impossible." Amy, 13
- "It was a very important message for students to hear and for parents and teachers to be reminded of. The students' rights are just as important as the school faculty's opinions." Emily, 17
- "Good, well made, great message, I liked it." Dad
- "I thought it was a very good movie. It was well-made. There were a few scenes where the supporting actors sounded like they were reading their lines." Michael, 15
UNCOMMON - Official Trailer from Bill Rahn on Vimeo.
RELEASE DATE 9/1/15
Official Facebook Page
Disclosure: I was sent a sample of this product for review purposes only. I was not compensated in any way. All opinions are my own based on my experience with this product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Wonderful Wednesdays - Fluster's Creative Muster - Wholehearted Wednesdays -
A Little R & R Raising Homemakers - A Wise Woman Builds Her Home
Thursday Think Tank Thursdays Home and Garden Thursday - I Choose Joy - All Things Thursday - Share Your Cup Thursday