- I was not familiar with her prior to listening to this recording.
- Her voice is pretty.
- I like that I can understand the words easily. I don't have to wonder what she's singing about.
- Honestly, I don't tend to like popular Christian music like one might hear on K-LOVE. Too much percussion for my ears.
- It was relaxing but upbeat music.
- The words of The Unmaking spoke directly to a situation I am working through in my life.
- This is an album that I will enjoy playing. Now...if I could only figure out how to load it on my Ipod!
Emily's (17) thoughts:
- She is a unique artist.
- I enjoy her voice.
- I liked it, but it sort of seemed like she changed her style of singing a tiny bit.
- Overall, I liked it.
- Nichole Nordman's one of my favorite singers.
About the new album The Unmaking:
"Before things in our lives can be resurrected and given new life, certain things must die. Before beauty blooms in spring, roots must do the hard work under the hard frozen soil of winter. Before you renovate and re-build, you tear down the parts of the structure that are weak or damaged or dangerous. Before we make, we must unmake." Nichole Nordeman
About Nichole Nordeman:
Nichole Nordeman is a recording artist and songwriter for Sparrow/EMI CMG, with numerous number-one and top ten singles to her credit and cumulative CD sales of over one million. A two-timec Association winner for Female Vocalist of the Year, she has won a total of nine Dove Awards, including the best-selling album, Music Inspired by The Story. Her best-known songs include "Holy", "Legacy", "Brave", "This Mystery", "Why", and "What If". She lives with her family in Tulsa, OK.
ALBUM RELEASE DATE: AUGUST 28TH
S O C I A L • C O R N E R
OFFICIAL WEBSITE You can listen to the title song and read what inspired it here.