Friday, April 21, 2017

God Loves Mommy & Me


Thank you Frontgate for this review copy.

Okay, I admit it. I don't have any little ones right now. Sometimes I am just drawn to picture books anyway. I remember the years of cuddle snuggle lovin' on the sofa with a pile of books and my littles piled around me. God Loves Mommy & Me is the kind of book that would have been a favorite with my children.

Bonnie Rickner Jensen has written a sweet little book that celebrates the bond of mother and child and highlights the ways God shows His love to them both. It's a warm, cuddle up and tell me a story board book with a padded cover. I could just picture an infant gumming the cover or a toddler toting it along to church.

The drawings are whimsical, cheerful, bright, clear, and joyful. Well done, Laura Watkins. I think there will be a lot of little ones holding it up to mommy to read.

Product Description:

Mommy loves me so much! She cheers me up when I’m sad, she kisses my boo-boos, she sings me lullabies at bedtime, and she prays for me. I love Mommy, and God does too!

God Loves Mommy and Me will delight your little ones as you read about the sweet connection mothers and their children share. Snuggle up as you look at adorable illustrations of a mommy bunny and her little bunny sharing the day’s adventures, and read about the loving relationship God gives mommies and their children. Little ones revel in one-on-one time with each parent, and the phrase “Mommy and me” is a favorite with toddlers!

God Loves Mommy and Me is a celebration of strong, loving mothers, cherished little ones, and the God who loves them all. Perfect for story time, bedtime, or any time, this sweet board book celebrates God’s gift of family.

Link to Purchase Book
I am not an Amazon affiliate.


Disclosure: I was sent a sample of this product for review purposes only. I was not compensated in any way. All opinions are my own based on my experience with this product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet looking book! Thanks for sharing the give away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're quite welcome Little Penpen. I'll be over for a visit in a few minutes.

      Delete
    2. I entered the giveaway, thanks for sharing.
      I have begun getting books for my grand babies.
      😉

      Delete

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I answer as many as I can.

Right now, I'm healing from breast cancer surgery on October 20th and dealing with the side effects of chemotherapy. Please understand if I don't answer. This is all new to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME!!!
I treasure your prayers and your comments.

If you have a question, be sure I can reach you by email or subscribe to the comments.

Be blessed!
Laura