Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Compassion and Encouragement


"Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience."

Colossians 3:12
Let us always encourage and pray for our friends. Often, they are going through things we cannot imagine. A listening ear, a kind word, and prayer can do wonders for someone who is discouraged.

Blessings,

Laura


~~~~~
You may enjoy...
Cherish Yesterday ~ Dream Tomorrow ~ Live Today!
~~~~~

Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesday - Wonderful Wednesdays - - Fluster's Creative Muster 
A Return to Loveliness
Friday -  Essential Fridays - Faith Filled Fridays - Show and Tell Friday - Fridays Unfolded - Sweet & Simple Fridays I'm Lovin' It Party

5 comments:

  1. I love this verse...Thank you for posting it. Myra sent me to your blog...what a wonderful place you have created here...Blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need encouragement, Cathy, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    Blessings to you from our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,

    Laura Lane
    Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reminders of what God wants from us!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I answer as many as I can.

Right now, I'm dealing with the side effects of chemotherapy. Please understand if I don't answer. This is all new to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME!!!
I treasure your prayers and your comments.

If you have a question, be sure I can reach you by email or subscribe to the comments.

Be blessed!
Laura