Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Compassion and Encouragement


"Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience."

Colossians 3:12
Let us always encourage and pray for our friends. Often, they are going through things we cannot imagine. A listening ear, a kind word, and prayer can do wonders for someone who is discouraged.

Blessings,

Laura


~~~~~
You may enjoy...
Cherish Yesterday ~ Dream Tomorrow ~ Live Today!
~~~~~

Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesday - Wonderful Wednesdays - - Fluster's Creative Muster 
A Return to Loveliness
Friday -  Essential Fridays - Faith Filled Fridays - Show and Tell Friday - Fridays Unfolded - Sweet & Simple Fridays I'm Lovin' It Party

5 comments:

  1. I love this verse...Thank you for posting it. Myra sent me to your blog...what a wonderful place you have created here...Blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need encouragement, Cathy, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    Blessings to you from our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,

    Laura Lane
    Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reminders of what God wants from us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor