Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October Kids' Picks



Books my children are picking off the shelves, baskets, or piles that are overflowing in our home!

Emily's picks:
Hitite Warrior  by Joanne Williamson
The Shakespeare Stealer by Gary Blackwood
The Bronze Bow by Elizabeth George Speare

Michael's picks:
Brian's Winter by Gary Paulsen
Tucket's Ride by Gary Paulsen
A Long Way from Chicago by Richard Peck

Amy's picks:
My Side of the Mountain by Jean George
A Long Way from Chicago By Richard Peck
A Year Down Yonder by Richard Peck

Shared with:
Cozy Book Hop

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome list! I've enjoyed so many of those books (esp. The Shakespeare Stealer).

    Jennifer
    5minutesforbooks.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love it when y'all talk back!

I read all the comments I receive. I answer as many as I can.

Right now, I'm healing from breast cancer surgery on October 20th and dealing with the side effects of chemotherapy. Please understand if I don't answer. This is all new to me.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING FOR ME!!!
I treasure your prayers and your comments.

If you have a question, be sure I can reach you by email or subscribe to the comments.

Be blessed!
Laura