Faith in Jesus, Thrifty Homemaking, Knitting, Sewing, Books, and Christian Encouragement.
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
October Kids' Picks
Books my children are picking off the shelves, baskets, or piles that are overflowing in our home!
Emily's picks:
Hitite Warrior by Joanne Williamson
The Shakespeare Stealer by Gary Blackwood
The Bronze Bow by Elizabeth George Speare
Michael's picks:
Brian's Winter by Gary Paulsen
Tucket's Ride by Gary Paulsen
A Long Way from Chicago by Richard Peck
Amy's picks:
My Side of the Mountain by Jean George
A Long Way from Chicago By Richard Peck
A Year Down Yonder by Richard Peck
Shared with:
Cozy Book Hop
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured
I LOVE YOU MONTH... LEARNING
I love learning! I love learning new things. Over the years, I've learned to quilt, bake bread, can, sew, crochet, knit, cross-stit...
-
Do you remember when folks used to drop in? A close friend (I was in her home visiting one afternoon last week) texted me about 5:00 ...
-
I'm a big city girl gone small town girl gone country and finally gone back to small town. I live in southern Missouri between Oz a...
-
As I write ... Sunday evening The weather.... Very cool... I'll need a blanket tonight. Right now I am... achy...

What an awesome list! I've enjoyed so many of those books (esp. The Shakespeare Stealer).
ReplyDeleteJennifer
5minutesforbooks.com