Friday, June 14, 2024

JESUS: 2024 A.D ~ a Deaf Missions Film Review

 



OH MY TEARS! I cried so much when I viewed this film. It is NOT just for deaf people. If anything, I think that I paid closer attention to this than to any Jesus film I've seen in the past. Not a word is spoken, but there are the natural sounds that are made as people do things and a bit of music. 


So much is conveyed with the actors' and actresses' faces and body language. It's like nothing I've ever seen before. Seeing the peace in Jesus' face through everything was remarkable.




I was brought to repentance more than once as I watched. Holy Spirit was speaking directly to me. The agony of the crucifixion for Jesus and his followers was horrid. What made me cry uncontrollably was seeing his momma suffer and how he showed his love for her in the end. 


I highly recommend this movie. No, I'm not the target audience since I can hear, but it deeply impacted me. I have cried out to Jesus, and I have tears in my eyes as I type this. The words are at the bottom of the screen for us. I can only imagine what this will be like for the hearing impaired. Please watch this and share it.


Read more below.

Synopsis: God’s story is unstoppable when it is in the heart language of a people group. JESUS: a Deaf Missions film, uses Deaf actors to bring the story of Jesus to life from a Deaf perspective for a Deaf audience.

• The long-awaited, first feature film about Jesus in American Sign Language is finally here! The best part of it all is that it’s Deaf led production and cast.

• Be among the first to experience the first full-length feature film about Jesus entirely in ASL!

• 68 out of 70 million deaf people are waiting to encounter Jesus. We are ready to make Him seen ... would you join us?

• Spread the word, share this around the world!


Buy tickets today to see JESUS: a Deaf Missions film in theaters starting June 20th!



#JESUSaDeafMissionsFilmMIN #MomentumInfluencerNetwork

Giveaway:
If you've read this far, please leave any comment to enter the $10 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway. I'll choose a winner by random number generator the evening of June 24th. You must include your first and last name and email address to enter. You must be a US resident. If your name or email address is missing, I'll select another winner.

Disclosure:
Many thanks to Deaf Missions for providing a sample of the product for this review. Opinions are 100% my own.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a great movie. cshell090869 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for writing to me!
God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!
Contact me directly if you'd like to know more.
Laura Lane

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
7 Year Breast Cancer Survivor
Thank you Jesus!