Wednesday, June 25, 2008

He Gives and Takes Away....


He Gives and Takes Away....

Blessed be the Name of the Lord.

I will trust the Lord to provide. I will trust the Lord to give us what we need just when we need it. I will trust the Lord to know what's best for our family. I will trust the Lord to show us the next step. I will trust the Lord to be our Comforter through this long process of finding employment for my husband or helping him to create income.
Blessed be the Name of the Lord.

He gives and takes away....
My heart will choose to say...
Blessed be the Name of the Lord.
~

Praise God from whom all blessings flow. Praise Him all creatures here below. Praise Him above the Heavenly Host. Praise Father Son and Holy Ghost.

Blessings!
Laura
Happy at Home

1 comment:

  1. Hi friend Laura, so nice to be back catching up here! I take it your hubby didn't get the job in Springfield? I'll keep you all in my prayers, a job will come along! Enjoy reading about your life, always something going on, love the way you do all you can for the family, we got to now a days! Hang in there! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor