Saturday, August 23, 2008

Applesauce, Fresh Milk and Pressing Matters

In regards to comments recently received....

The red hots applesauce sounds delectable. I loved red hots as a child. I wonder if you can buy them this time of year. I always thought of them as a Valentine's Day candy.

I am so blessed to have a friend with a cow. She's been so thoughtful to share a gallon with me now and then. When we get back on our feet, I'll buy from her more often.

I'll share about Farm Girl Days soon. It's a craft fair my friends are putting together. It's going to be great fun.

I enjoy sharing my prayers of thanks to my God and my King. Jesus Christ has made such a change in my life. I don't know what I'd be had I never met him and surrendered my life to Him.

If you know Him, press in! If you don't know Him, press HERE.

There is One God and Only One God in Heaven. He cares for you and is reaching out to you in love and mercy, in compassion, with His offer of salvation. He wants to save you from hell; but He also wants to change your life here as well.

I'm a little preachy tonight, I know. It's just on my heart tonight. I have to follow the Holy Spirit. Someone who is reading this might just need to know what I've been writing. I know it's the Spirit of God; because, I planned to write about Red Hots Applesauce and fresh cow's milk. ~smile~

God bless you all!

Laura of Harvest Lane
Blessed Beyond the Stress

1 comment:

  1. LOL...
    I'm glad you wrote what you did, too, Laura!! *grin*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor