Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A New Blog and the SM Health Salad

My husband launched his new Saladmaster blog this week. He shared two of our favorite recipes- a delicious salad using cabbage instead of lettuce as the base and homemade coleslaw dressing.

Saladmaster is cookware (translated pots and pans etc) that you can use to cook without oil, shortening, or water. It helps keep the nutrition in your cooking. We've used it for over 18 years now. I think it's one of the reasons our kids like vegetables! Anyhow, if you're interested, you can check out his blog, SM Cooks. Do check out the salad. It's one of our favorites. We've just started using the lemon and granny smith apple. It's delicious without them as well. If you try the dressing, take note that I have only used sugar not Splenda. I'm not really sure how you would do it with stevia.

If you're interested in Saladmaster Cookware, he can tell you all about it or even cook dinner and demonstrate how it works for you if you're in the area.

Laura
Abundantly Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for "talking back" to me!

I read all comments and appreciate them.
Please make sure I have your email if you want me to respond or pray for you.

God bless you! This life only works with Jesus. The next life is a continuation of this one—make sure you spend it with Jesus. Jesus is the only way to God the Father!

Your blog friend,
Laura Lane
5 Year Cancer Survivor